About Me

My photo
Liverpool, Liverpool, United Kingdom
I have been crafting since May 2008, when in desperation to find an unusual birthday card for my Mum, I gave up looking in the shops and decided to have a go at making my own. I soon realised that crafting is addictive and I haven't brought a card since. In 2011 I completed my certificate in papercrafting as a result of the work I did as part of the course I started entering challenges on line and in magazines. I applied for design teams and also started making samples for Ooh La La Creations for their shows on Create and Craft. I have now completed my Diploma in professional crafting and most recently been runner up in the Papercrafter of the Year 2013 a competition run by Papercraft essentials magazine, I don't have a particular style I like to use elements from lots of styles and techniques, although I do love all things vintage. In 2014 I started to move more towards scrapbooking to take care of the huge family archive of photographs that were stored in my attic. I have continued cardmaking and Scrapbooking through 2015 and 2016 but have also become interested in off the page projects. I hope to be able focus on these in the future.

Friday 11 April 2014

Something a Little Different

This week the challenge at Through the Purple Haze Challenges was to create a card using a different fold one that you haven't used before.

I was in the process of designing a card for a friends 30th Birthday she is heavily influenced by the 60's and I had some marvellous papers courtesy of My Craft Studio's Carousel of classics CD. In fact far too many to use on a single or even triple fold card. Then the idea came to me to use them to make a never ending card and I could also enter the challenge as I have never made one before.

The problem is actually photographing a never ending card to it's best advantage so here it is you just have to imagine opening and flipping it!





I am entering this card into the following challenges 

2 comments:

  1. Oh I do love those papers, it's the perfect way to show them off. I've never tried a never ending card, well done , it's turned out great. It's great to see you again at
    Through The Purple Haze Challenges
    Hugs, Teresa DT
    Ceesa's Card Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very colourful crafting.....very fresh and lovely work.

    fiona DT
    TTPH

    ReplyDelete